Looking to purchase a dealership

Description of your first forum.

Looking to purchase a dealership

Postby bfairchild.10637 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 am

I am looking to purchase a dealership. I want to do BHPH pretty much the way Dennis does.

I have been in the car business for about 15 years and it has been pretty good to me. I have consulted, worked as a vendor and worked as a salesman, finance, and up to GSM of a metropolitan area Ford dealership in California (not in that order). In all of my experience I have never seen anyone with as sound a business model (for individual dealerships) as I saw at Combs Car Corral.

I am looking for the right opportunity to move into management and eventually buy out a current principal.

If you are looking for an exit strategy for the next 5 to 10 years, I could be your man.

For other than public replies to this post I can be reached at: fairchild_brian@yahoo.com
bfairchild.10637

Re: Looking to purchase a dealership

Postby combs.3602 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 am

Brian - That was a very nice compliment ! Thanks you so much ! I hope that you can get a response .It seems like a very reasonable idea to me,You have the experience and the desire.There should be some folks out there that would love to retire and sell out over time.When I opened up my store in Eugene,Oregon I had to purchase an existing store because the city would not allow any more used car dealer permits.Good Luck - Dennis Combs Car Corral
combs.3602

Return to Your first forum