Reporting to the credit bureaus

Description of your first forum.

Reporting to the credit bureaus

Postby CarGuy99.11128 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:19 pm

I was just wondering if dealers think this is beneficial to report credit to the credit bureaus. Does this result in a better paying customer as one thinks... Well this is my chance to improve myself so I'm going to pay this bill on time? Or is that not the case?

Also how do you go about doing this. I see one of the sponsors does this, however I imagine you have to get an account set up w one of the bureaus I tried to set up one with experian, but they seem very unwilling to help as I am fairly small
CarGuy99.11128

Re: Reporting to the credit bureaus

Postby Brownings.5298 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:35 pm

I got set up with TransUnion last year since they only need a minimum of 100 accounts reported. The application process and set up was a real pain but it was needed as we had many repeat customers leaving us to go somewhere where they establish their credit. Our cost is about $110 per month for the membership.
Justin Browning
Browning's Reliable Cars & Trucks
Brownings.5298

Re: Reporting to the credit bureaus

Postby combs.3602 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Again,Brownings seems to be in tune.I also believe it to be very important; for 1st time buyers as well as repeat customers.It is a pain to set up your account as well as the monthly reporting,but it will be well worth your time and money.Will it make a significant difference ? No it won't,but in this industry and this market we need every advantage we can get. Dennis Combs Combs Car Corral Boise
combs.3602

Return to Your first forum