Inventory Managment Systems

Description of your first forum.

Inventory Managment Systems

Postby Assure87.9506 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:25 am

Hi Guys,

I am new to the board. My name is Josef Pipoly, I am 23 years old and I have been running a "true BHPH" finance company for 2 years now (Bridgewater Financial). This is an interesting situation, so stick with me. We have 4 finance companies total (family and friends) running among 3 lots. We are all operating on 'Deskmanager' for our BHPH, each company has its own stock# (i.e. Bridge0001, Paramount0002, EH0003, JAR0004) but under the same program so the issue is sorting the inventory correctly.

Issues: which finance companies have cars and on which lot, what we have sold from each company without needing to sit down and rifle through deals, and keeping everyone in the loop during inventory rotating/replenishing among the 3 lots.

Is there an inventory management system that can be used at all 3 locations (in real time) so each manager can simply get on the computer, look at the 3 lots inventories and be in the loop with what is selling, what they need, and from which companies ?

Thanks guys, Ill be in Las Vegas this year at the NABD conference May 23, looking forward to meeting a lot of you and learning more about the business. :)
Assure87.9506

Return to Your first forum