Automated Billing

Description of your first forum.

Automated Billing

Postby CJSandifer.9547 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Why sit back and wait for your BHPH customer to make a payment? With our payment gateway, you can set you customers up on auto billing, and insure that you get paid when they get paid! I've set countless BHPH dealerships up with this system, and the benefits are amazing. Simply enter your clients credit card, debit card or checking information into the system, and set it to auto bill the day they get paid. You get paid FIRST.

No More Waiting for Checks
No More forcing them to come in and make their payment
No More Hassel

Accept Credit Card, Debit Card and Check Payments from your website.
Email invoices of balances due, with a hotlink. Your customer can pay online anytime.
Even swipe cards in office or hand key them in over the phone if needbe.
Track inventory.
You can even charge a convenience fee to cover your costs!
All for at or less than you're currently paying to process Visa and Mastercard.

Call us today for more information at 1-888-699-4139 ext 1003.

Clearcomm. The Clear Choice in Merchant Services.
CJSandifer.9547

Re: Automated Billing

Postby jackrobert.10577 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Thanks for sharing the information on automated billing. I have looked similar processes and service provider online.

-----------------------
http://www.ccrebills.com/automated-billing-service.html
jackrobert.10577

www.outdoorshoesonline.com womens nike shop nike

Postby Indeseeinjere.10611 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:08 pm

In 2002 December 13th, the record is just not ideal, coach Hitzfeld is progressing to my position.Inside group stages on the Champions League final match, Hitzfeld insisted he gives Rahm and Schweinsteiger a possibility, let the nike tiempo a couple of them saw its first appearance on the part of Bayern times.<br>Seventy-sixth minutes nike tiempo legend iv on the game, was still playing wing-half pig to get a shor.Ninetieth minutes nike tiempo legend iv elite with the game, replacing Rahm. nike total 90 This can be the two member bench in Bayern debut, after considering ten years, adidas predator a couple have already adidas predator lz contain the main position nike mercurial vapors nike vapor football with the team, continues to be Bayern's vice captain.<br>When Schweinsteiger says modestly, their injuries on account of injuries and Ze Roberto, the Bayern midfield short-handed, therefore 18 nike lunarlite yrs . old pig nike basketball shoes was able to play. nike airmax 2011 He stated at that time, in the hope that Bayern could possibly get the opportunity to play more, "I sure hope I'll be a lot of team competition, should the team nike running shoes on the season nike lunar safari release does not have any what to expect it, I really hope I can get some good opportunity.<br>"At the age of 18, Schweinsteiger said.That season, he won nike high heels earnings of 14 appearances during the entire season, but Rahm, nike mercurial safari jacket precisely the champions cheap nikes with the appearances.In Bayern, the team deputy Schweinsteiger apparently develops to more smoothly, in the end, Rahm had a loan spell at day.<br>Now at the health club out of data, Schweinsteiger already had 408 appearances, if all goes well, he'll almost certainly spend new nike shoes another week against Valencia while in the Champions League, before overtaking Bayern captain Matthaeus's Club record.<br>Currently inside the pig nike sneakers for men while you're watching only team Bayern history the name said of sb.'s name names, "happy" (Maier 702), Kahn (632), GED Muller (607), Beckenbauer (584) yet others are pig target.Bayern President Rummenigge's 422 appearances record in 2010, is the pig is predicted to break another record.<br>Compared nike pumps nike gato new nikes together with the pig, Bayern captain Rahm's talent is a lot more rare, once he nike safari trainer was a student in Bayern outside the rent, but through the rental nike trainer quantity of his excellent performance, an excellent return to the Bayern.And through virtue of the tireless efforts and low-key character moved the team, as Bayern and Germany team captain.<br>Although the rental wholesale nike shoes nike lunar gato safari quantity of playing time on slightly inferior to the pigs, but the "Iron Man" Rahm each season has maintained a well balanced appearances. nike clearance nikeshoes They're currently in Bayern, the c's played 323 games of year to, nike footwear and he is expected to overtake Bayern President Hoene in the 338 game record.<br>

read mores related article
huntly.edublogs.org
laxizi.blogbaker.com
laxizihaliluya.edublogs.org
laxizihaliluya.overblog.com
haxinibay.overblog.com
Indeseeinjere.10611

Re: Automated Billing

Postby transome.3739 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 am

Guys/Ladies, you don't need to hire a firm to do this. It is a very simple procedure.

As far as ACH goes, most local banks do it for a small fee. As far as CC/Debit cards go, have someone (or you) in your store do it daily.

No need to pay for this outside your store. Invest that money on the street. That is how you got here. ;)

Tim
irelandcc@yahoo.com
transome.3739

Return to Your first forum