Need some consulting done?

Description of your first forum.

Need some consulting done?

Postby penmar826.10501 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Hello,
My name is Mark Fairbotham, have been around the bhph business for a long time. Currently looking to do some consulting for bhph dealers that would like a fresh set of eyes to look over there dealerships. Can go in as a secret shopper and evaluate your employees or go in to just see how things are going. I used to do this for Rick Reeves at D.C.F. (Dealer Controlled Financing) out of Sarasota, FL. Miss that bunch. Well drop me a line, open for questions if you would like some new ideas. Thanks, hope everyone has a profitable day.
penmar826.10501

Re: Need some consulting done?

Postby penmar826.10501 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:26 pm

So alot of you folks have looked at this post but none of you need consulting? Hmmm. Glad that everyone is doing so well. I am making a move in the next year to Florida. Still can consult. Take care and remember sell sell sell, collect collect collect.
mpfairbotham@yahoo.com
penmar826.10501

Re: Need some consulting done?

Postby penmar826.10501 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:02 am

Okay, hope everyone is doing a great job with collections and marketing. Anyone can sell a finace car, just say YES, the big trick is to collect that contract, know where your collateral is at all times, know your customer, know when your customer is about to default, skip, bail whatever you call it. I have did this for many years. When I ran my own lot as a manager and when I owned my own lot, I knew my customers. Thier name, spouse, kids, cousins, friends and not friends. I could get a mom to give me the location of the daughters car by offering her $50 cash when she would not help at all before. Mothers and kids, the bonding I understand but our customers are our customers. They live paycheck to paycheck, they don't have savings, they can not fix the car when, and it will, breaks. If you are your lot managers can not understand exactly where I am coming from then you do not know your customer, you do not know where your car is parked at night and you won't be able to collect the account to term. And, to term I mean to get the account low enough to roll them over into another car without missing a beat.

I can help many of you out. Some do not need it, some of you won't admit it and some of you think you are doing the best you can. Well we all know that we can do better.

Sell well, collect better.

Here to help,

Mark Fairbotham
mpfairbotham@yahoo.com
989 614 0013
penmar826.10501

Return to Your first forum