BHPH finance companies

Description of your first forum.

BHPH finance companies

Postby ckhayat.7941 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Hey guys, I own a small dealership in metro Atlanta. I'm in an area that is mostly low income with low beacon scores. I have a very hard time getting people financed for the amount of money that makes me some money. I have come to the conclusion that BHPH is the best way for me to go. I don't have enough capital to finance the vehicles myself but I have heard of finance companies who fund your vehicles and basically help you with the BHPH process. I have found one company that I was very interested in which is called Ace financial aka BHPH in a box. They are quite difficult to get on board with. Do any of you know of any other finance companies similar to this one that I can try to get on with? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Chris
ckhayat.7941

Re: BHPH finance companies

Postby combs.3602 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi Chris - We carry all of our paper but I think Westlake Financial does what you are looking for. Dennis Combs Combs Car Corral Inc. Boise,Nampa Idaho
combs.3602

Postby fwhite1042.7972 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:08 pm

We operate an Illinois-based private investment fund (hedge fund) that will commit a significant portion of its capital to BHPH loans. As investors in the financial markets, we are of course interested in the potentially high yields of BHPH loans, as compared to the current historically low yields of other debt-type instruments that we have purchased in the past. We are interested in sharing thoughts on our BHPH investing with similar firms. We are buying solely in Florida, from a limited number of dealers that we spend a considerable time screening. We are not a finance company. We are structuring our business arrangements with our BHPH dealers so that they are strongly incentivized to keep their defaults rate low. Thank you in advance for your replies.
fwhite1042.7972

Postby dealerfuzion.8063 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:58 am

New program rolling out in the Carolinas but soon across the southeast. may be willing to work with you in a pilot program for Atlanta. guaranteed qualification if you have a license, physical lot and some inventory. you approve and collect. We provide industry leading advances and do not discount the face value of your notes. Tremendous front and back end value to the BHPH dealer. You can check it out at this new website: www.subprimeplus.com.
dealerfuzion.8063

Postby combs.3602 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi 'Dealerfuzion' ? Who are you ? Can you please elaborate here in the thread how your program works ? I went to the site but could not understand the program. :) Thanks Dennis Combs combscarcorral.com
combs.3602

Return to Your first forum